The University of Tennessee College of Communication & Information maintains a list of available internships for members of the School of Advertising & Public Relations. The link to that list may be found, here, at the convenience of UTK PRSSA members. As a benefit to PRSSA members, instructions on how to access to PRSSA National internships can be found, here.
Post date: August 22, 2018
- Seeking students in a Journalism, Creative Writing, or Marketing program to assist JTV’s social media team in writing compelling copy for videos, blogs and social media posts.
- Passion for writing with a proven understanding of grammar and syntax
- Proficiency in adapting a brand’s tone and voice to cater to a variety of audiences and platforms
- Knowledge of both short and long-form copywriting best practices
- Experience writing captions for social media posts is a plus
- Experience managing a social media or blog content calendar is a plus
Internship type: Seasonal Part-Time Internship
Contact: Natalie Hatfield, email@example.com
Knox County Schools
Post date: August 1, 2017
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Computer savvy
- Write and edit news releases, social media posts, and other copy as
- Updating media lists and helping track news content.
- Collaborating on campaigns, projects, events and stories.
- Help support Partners in Education by working with the Business
Internship type: Public Relations
Contact: Abbey Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org