The University of Tennessee College of Communication & Information maintains a list of available internships for members of the School of Advertising & Public Relations. We will include and update the list on this page for the convenience of UTK PRSSA members.
The Tombras Group
Post date: June 14, 2017
Daily tasks include:
- Assist in daily monitoring, implementation and reporting for various social clients
- Research content for social media posts related to Tombras clients
- Compile competitive analysis reports
- Content development for corporate blog
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions on social media opportunities for existing and potential clients
- Other duties, as needed
- Excellent communication skills, social media expertise, copywriting, analytics, ability to work alone or in a group.
Internship type: Advertising
Contact: Nena Potter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Knox County Schools
Post date: August 1, 2017
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Computer savvy
- Write and edit news releases, social media posts, and other copy as
- Updating media lists and helping track news content.
- Collaborating on campaigns, projects, events and stories.
- Help support Partners in Education by working with the Business
Internship type: Public Relations
Contact: Abbey Harris, email@example.com